This article is also available in: Dutch
On 21 and 22 July Mahatma prabhu will give a course, especially aimed at devotees who have been chanting on a regular basis for a while, to experience Bhakti and to convert this to a beautiful taste that can be experienced daily. We are many times busy with devotional service and Krishna Consciousness, but it is hard to translate this to a more tasteful and enjoyable experience in Bhakti. Mahatma prabhu, a disciple of HG Srila Prabhupada, is an experienced devotee who has given many workshops, seminars and other educational series in big parts of the world and is always welcomed with great enthusiasm. On top of that he is very famous for his CD’s of the Brahma Samhita and the Sri Isopanishad verses.
The Bhakti Course: Living what you learn
The Bhakti Course was designed by Mahatma Das to help devotees better implement the teachings of Krishna Consciousness in our daily lives.
The course focuses on:
· Improving and vitalizing one’s sadhana (focusing on japa);
· How to best deal with common and persistent obstacles;
· How to develop and maintain attitudes that advance bhakti;
· Building better devotee relationships (includes forgiveness, emotional maturity, humility, dealing with ego, etc.);
· Balancing material and spiritual life;
· Ways to better deal with the real life challenges faced when living and working outside the temple;
· Overcoming negative emotional, mental and behavioral conditioning;
· Better applying spiritual principles in daily life.
With 45 years in Iskcon, and immense experience in facilitating Krishna conscious transformational workshops, Mahatma Das will help us look at ourselves and our lives in Krishna consciousness in new and deeper ways, revealing to us how to advance in our Krishna consciousness in many ways we have not yet explored.
Class timings: 10-17h with a lunch break of one hour. The sessions are interactive and practical.
Fee for participation: 20 Euro for both days including meals
Register your participation at: firstname.lastname@example.org