Château de Petite Somme is one of the Ardennes most beautiful castles. Every day at various times visitors can follow a tour of the château in French, Dutch, English, and German. Of course, you can also combine your visit with other activities and attractions in the Ardennes.
For groups, including school groups, (11+ persons) please contact:
Tel: +32 (0)86 32 35 90
The Tour of the Château Includes:
- A video explaining the history of the castle and community.
- A visit to the beautiful temple room, explaining daily life and customs.
- An exhibition about Srila Prabhupada, who brought the Krishna tradition to the West.
- Beautiful view of the Ardennes scenery from the castle tower.
- A traditional Indian dance performance (July and August only).
- A visit to the artisanal bakery (with a treat!).
Times for the Guided Tour
from 1 June to 31 August: 11.00 am & 3.30 pm
from 1 Sept to 31 May: 3:30 p.m.
Dutch guided tours:
from 1 June to 31 August: 10.30 a.m., 11.30 a.m., 2 p.m.*, 3 p.m., 4.30 p.m.
from 1 September to 31 May: 11 a.m., 3 p.m. & 4.30 p.m.
*Only in July and August
English and German tours: 16.00h
|Seniors (65+)||€ 6|
|Students (with card)||€ 6|
|Children (6–11)*||€ 4|
|Children (< 6)||free|
Student supervisors: per 25 students one supervisor gets free entrance. Each additional supervisor has a reduced rate of € 5,00.
The duration of the tour is ≈ 75 mins