Castle Petite Somme is one of the Ardennes most beautiful castles. Every day at various times visitors can follow a tour of the castle in French, Dutch or English. Of course you can also combine your visit with other activities and attractions in the Ardennes.
Please book in advance for groups of ten people or more.
Small dogs are allowed during the tours if they can be carried. Dogs are not permitted in the templeroom, bakery, boutique, and the restaurant.
A tour takes about one and a half hours and includes:
- A multimedia show, explaining the history of the castle and the community;
- A visit to the beautiful temple room, explaining the daily life and customs;
- An exhibition about Srila Prabhupada, who brought the tradition to the West;
- Beautiful view over the Ardennes scenery from the castle tower;
- A traditional Indian dance performance;
- And last but not least a visit to the artisan bakery (with a treat!)
For English tours there is a possibility at 16.00 and for other languages only by appointment.
Price: € 7 per adult & € 3.50 for children (6-12) under 6 years is free.
For teachers, students and seniors there is a discount of 1 euro (with card)
There are special prices available for (school-)groups of min. 15 persons.
With the ticket from the tour you can also bring a visit to the Museum Of Sacred Art (MOSA)